Shreveporttimes.com - Weather - Calendar - Jobs - Cars - Real Estate - Apartments - Shopping - Classifieds - Dating

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Introducing our latest acquisition: the chameleon reporter

This week I’m an avid supporter of Democratic Shreveport mayoral candidate Cedric Glover, according to the readers who’ve been following this week’s stories in The Times about the campaign ads by opponent Republican Jerry Jones.
Two weeks ago, I was an obvious Jones supporter, otherwise I wouldn’t have pointed out that most of the money Glover raised just before the primary came from out of town.
A month before that, I was so glaringly independent that I must be a Max Malone supporter.
And by the way, I’m also a black Muslim Middle Eastern Italian Yankee with Cajun roots who barely graduated from high school whose political leanings du jour come from daily 3 p.m. conference calls with corporate.
At least, so they say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home